The typical Sardinian aperitif in all its simplicity but richness of flavour: Guttiau bread baked in a wood-fired oven, seasoned with extra virgin olive oil and salt; the ever-present seasoned Pecorino cheese accompanied by classic sausage and a Vermentino di Sardegna, the cornerstone of our wine tradition.
- Arrange a piece of guttiau bread as a base for the dish
- Cut the sausage into thin slices
- Slice the pecorino cheese and divide it to your liking
- Pour the vermentino into a goblet
- Sit back and enjoy the sardinian aperitivo!